martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Weeping Birth- Anosognosic Industry of the I (2008)

Genre - Brutal Black Death Metal
Web - http://www.myspace.com/weepingbirth
Country - Chailly/Montreux, Vaud, Switherland


Tracklist:

1. Then the Moon Came
2. Hurle à la Mort
3. Totalitarian Grievance
4. I Was
5. Detestable Birth Tapestries with Snakes Embroidered
6. Der Tanz der Toten
7. Vaginal Secretions
8. Orgasmic Fetid Breath
9. Love, Death's Betrothed
10. Immobile
11. Mutisme
12. Shadowless
13. La Muvais Oeil

1 comentario:

celebwiki dijo...

Hello? I run a student service oriented website which has a good no of hits. I would like to convert it to a business. Can I register the website itslef as a company or should I start a company and the website should be owned by it? What is the protocol to start a new website company in India? Please explain each stage in detail as I am totally new to this field..